Tuesday 13 January 2015

Outgoing Passenger Card

Date: 13 January, 2015

 

Country you will board this flight: Australia

Country you will disembark this flight: Malaysia

Country you will spend most time abroad: Vietnam

How long will you spend abroad: 01 year(s) 01 month(s) 00 days(s)

 

Activity you are most looking forward to: Crossing Russia by train

 

Kat and I opened our “Round The World” travel account in August 2011, and as we were throwing our gear in the car last night, in my head I knew we were about to start on another life defining trip.  But it just felt like getting in the car any of the million other times we have done it in the past few months.  I got a little wobbly kneed as my brain told the rest of my body that this was actually happening.  Right in that moment it finally felt like we were leaving and wouldn’t be coming back for a while.

 

Now I’m sitting in KL, waiting for our flight to Kota Kinabalu, tired but excited.  For everyone else this is probably just another day.  Here’s to Malaysia and Borneo and the first new stamp in my freshly minted passport!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment